February 11 Updates, including our infamous Tweets of the Week, are done!
- @BreitTwit1 Economically illiterate President gets to preach virtues of economic illiteracy to his functionally illiterate fans. With drones on standby.
- @hollyR_J #NextWhiteHousePhoto Obama turning 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish into enough food stamps for everyone in all the land!
- @larsoneric50 #NextWhiteHousePhoto Obama singlehandedly raising the flag at Iwo Jima
- @IranAware #NextWhiteHousePhoto Obama with Lewis and Clark discovering the missing 7 states
- @ReturnTo1776 #NextWhiteHousePhoto Obama at the first continental Congress, sitting right by John Adams.
- @TimMarriott3 #NextWhiteHousePhoto Obama receiving Excalibur from the Lady Of The Lake.
- @BeanfromPa #NextWhiteHousePhoto Barry scoring the winning goal during the 1980 Winter Olympics. It's a miracle!
- @BeanfromPa #NextWhiteHousePhoto Obama tearing down Gorbachev's wall
- @_HughBris #NextWhiteHousePhoto Barry giving tips to players at Super Bowl
- @greenfield64 Breaking News: Donald Trump says that photo of Obama skeet shooting was photo-shopped in Kenya.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty!
There's a lot going on in Washington and elsewhere these days, and almost none of it is good. Vigilance has never been more critical, and our failure to take actions as warranted will almost certainly never have more lasting and detrimental consequences.We are now quite literally at a crossroads in the life of this country. If we turn one direction, we can retain and restore freedom; if we turn the other, we will lose liberty, almost certainly forever. Which road will you take?
Why act? Why now?
Perhaps history has seen darker days, but in several generations, we have not. We face an activist judiciary inclined to re-interpret rather than interpret the Constitution, and so re-write law. We have a president who all too often disregards the Constitution altogether. We see the nationalization of industry and the financial sector, overregulation all too often intended to stymie growth and increase government dependence, and the socialism of healthcare (despite denials, we all know better, don't we?). We see unprecedented government growth which will almost certainly result in unprecedented tax burdens some of which are already imminent thanks to "Obamacare." And there's worse...
If I'm lucky, by what I do here I might help to preserve liberty. And if I'm not, I will at least go down fighting. I humbly ask that you join me in those endeavors. The worst thing that we could possibly do is nothing...